Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ready for School!

One of my favorite things to do with Kylea is ART! She is quite the little ar-teeest already! It's a lot of fun for Kylea to be able to use some of my preschool/kindergarten materials. It's so cute to see her working by herself on different projects at her little "desk" too. She cracks me up when she puts her backpack on and sits at the desk. She's already ready for school...but I think I'll keep her at home with me for awhile. ;) It's going to be hard when that day comes so I'm enjoying every minute I have with my sassy little diva. Love you Kylea! The Very Hungry Caterpillar story stickers, octupus coloring, painting with water, chalk, wipe-off marker activity book, whiteboard crayons and painting with a dish scrubber
P.S. Check out this blog for awesome children's art, actitivies, songs and books! This lady is seriously amazing!

7 comments:

The Sherman's said...

That is such a great blog, tons of ideas, I'll definitely be revisiting that one. Thanks for sharing.

owona said...

Could you be more creative?!? I'm starting to get a little nervous about the whole "mommy" thing because I'm so not creative and awesome like you. It's a good thing we're only a phone call away! I hope you're phone bill is ready for it! Kylea is getting so big and is just so adorable! She has the sweetest little smile, and I love being able to see what she's up to through your blog. Oh, and the new background is super cute! Thanks for letting us have a peek into your world! Love, Tiff

Calley said...

Look at you, you'd think you used to be a kindergarten teacher or something ;) I'm going to go check out that blog, as the most creative we get at our house is flushing foreign objects down the toilet (a game Summer invented).

Ben N Nessa said...

So darling :)

Janelle said...

Hey Lissa!
This looks like so much fun! Thanks so much for the website! It's great! I love using my teaching stuff with Karissa, but it's great to find a site for very young children! Where did you get the white board crayons? Thanx so much for the great ideas!

owona said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog to find out more! By the way, hope you guys are doing well! We haven't talked in a while. I'll try and call you this week sometime! Love ya! Love, Tiff

The Wolf Family said...

Sheesh! you're so much better at me than doing that with your child and I'm the 'art teacher'! :) Tucker keeps asking for EEA...guess we'd better hang out again soon! ;)