Monday, November 24, 2008

Time Out for 2 minutes!

I just had to post these funny sayings...
So we were driving home the other day and Jon was just being silly and singing the Elmo's World song really loud (I know, Jon singing...it's rare and when it happens it ain't pretty, haha j/k babe!). Anyway, so then Kylea said, "No Dada. Too loud. When we get home time out for 2 minutes." I almost died laughing!
She also tells us (Jon and I both) "Good girl" when we clean up or do something good. Jon is trying to teach her to say "Good boy" for Dada, haha. :)
After kicking and screaming in the car for what seemed like forever, we pulled into the Toys R Us parking lot and Kylea stopped screaming & said, "Yay! I'm happy again!" :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

such a funny girl. we just got a little packet from VCU and saw Jon on the front...he's famous! :)

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha! She is too funny!

Calley said...

This picture cracks me up, especially her rosy Elton John glasses :)
...Jon got that time out, right?? Its all about the follow-through! :)

Christen said...

She is so so so cute. I love her little voice and I love how outgoing she is ... love that girl!

Janelle said...

So funny! I love the I'm happy again. Karissa heard me say "Oh shoot!" when I dropped something and now she says "Oh, sheep!":)