Friday, January 23, 2009

Her new favorite church song...


Kylea continues to crack us up all the time! She's getting a little more sassy these days and likes to be in control...as you can see on this clip. At first she doesn't want me to sing along and then she tells me to at the end. We have constant battles with naps and bedtime (which is a whole nother post) and just today, before shutting her door, she told me "Don't bother Ea!" Yikes, I'm terrified of teenage years with this little one. But I wouldn't change it for anything, seriously I wouldn't...I know, I'm crazy, but who can resist this cute little diva. Kylea, we love you...sassiness and all! ;)

7 comments:

The Robisons said...

Its gotta be something about this age. Caleb didn't really hit this stage until...now! So now I am dealing with TWO of them at THE SAME TIME!! Arg...Caleb is old enough that now he gets soap in the mouth...Emilee...I don't know what I am going to do with her! Don't we just love this stage...???

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha :)

Olsens said...

That is really funny and cute. Yeah Lis don't bother Ea.

Niki said...

crazy....and cute!

owona said...

Hilarious...I was seriously laughing out lud at this video! She is so dang cute! We've been missing you tons! Do you have a webcam? Maybe we could do a video chat and let the girls see each other? Just an idea. Love ya!

Calley said...

Oh my goodness....its like I'm looking at another Summer or something!

Christen said...

Stinker!