Monday, April 27, 2009

December Update

Wow! Where do I begin? So I know I'm super late with these December posts, but I've been working on them for...well, forever and I would just skip ahead to the present, but I do want to get this blog printed out into a book someday so I figured I should have some record of these past 4 months...even if I am ridiculously late in posting them.

December was packed full of events...some good and some not so good. But through it all, we have gained a greater appreciation for life and how truly blessed we are. We are so grateful for all of our friends and family who have helped us get through some tough times these past few months. We love you guys!

As soon as December came, we brought out the decorations and decorated our little, fake tree. Kylea was so excited to help me decorate our home with Christmas cheer.
 
She tried to blow out the Christmas lights too...so funny! We saw Santa several times this month. The first time was in a parade at the Short Pump Mall with the Wolfs. We went for the huge Christmas tree lighting and then visited Aaron at CPK for a yummy dinner. Kylea knew all about Santa from the Christmas books we read at home so the first thing she said when she saw him was "He has a big belly." She also said, "Ho, ho ho! Merry Christmas!"
 
 
 
This is really how we found her sleeping. She was just a little excited for Christmas, dont' you think! :)
 
 

1 comment:

Ben N Nessa said...

These are so cute! :)