Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mr. Mischief and Miss Preschool

 
Any chance he gets, he's headed for the bathroom or stairs. He is a super fast crawler and he's walking now too. He definitely keeps me busy!
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa
We started doing a little preschool group in our neighborhood with 2 other boys, Carson & London. Kylea loves preschool days (Tuesdays and Thursdays). I can't believe how smart this little girl is! She's always surprising us with crazy things she thinks of and writes. Oh and P.S. She loves picking out her own outfits now! :)

P.S.S. I started this post back in October and never got around to posting it!

2 comments:

owona said...

Hey...tricky lady...this post wasn't there the other day! Your kiddos are so awesome. Hope you're keeping up! I showed my Dad your blog the other day and he just kept raving about how gorgeous your kids are...he was like, "Wow! They are just beautiful!" I couldn't agree more! Love ya!

Aly said...

Ha! Love that. Kylea's outfit is fantastic. And I can't believe how big Kade is. He's walking? Man, Griffin is such a slacker! Wish you guys were here. Oh, and thank you SO much for the clips and card. Jayci was SO excited! And we have had something for you kids for a while too, but things got a little crazy before Christmas, so we never got them sent. But, some day relatively soon, we will! Miss you.