Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I'm so excited because we just got family pictures taken a few weeks ago and they turned out great (Thanks to an awesome photographer, Danica! Check out her website here. She is amazing!)

Now it's time to pick out the cutest holiday photo card for 2010. I searched all the online sites and found a bunch of cute ones at Shutterfly.com. I've ordered prints from Shutterfly before and I was really happy with how they turned out.
Check them out here and here:
I love how there are so many to choose from and I think I've narrowed it down to 3 different ones. I like the idea of having a picture collage style because it's hard to choose just one photo. We got a lot of great ones of the kiddos this year so I'm excited to use them along with a family pic. I'm just debating on using color or black & white photos. Oh decisions, decisions! :)

I'm also thinking that we'll make photo calendars this year for some of our relatives because who doesn't love more pics. Check them out here:
I love all the different background options for these and they're on sale right now, always a plus!

Also, Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, see here.

I love sweet holiday deals!

Happy Holiday Card Shopping Everyone!

5 comments:

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

wow liss, what an informative blog post. i for one am excited to receive the jon rucker family Christmas card in the mail. and even more excited that we'll get to have you guys over for Christmas...right?

Rucker Family said...

I know, right! Not sure on x-mas plans yet, but we;re going to be in ca and az for sure so we'll be seeing you soon.

Aly said...

Thanks, Lis! And apparently you have been posting a lot lately and I have missed it all. Fun to catch up on it. And what? No VA for Christmas?!

Rachel said...

I just checked out your family pics. So beautiful!! Seriously the girls and I sat there and ohhed and ahhed over them. I can't believe how blue Kade's eyes are and how big he is. And Kylea is gorgeous as ever. You are looking fabulous, as you always have. How nice to have such a great photographer living right by you. Miss you guys!!!

owona said...

Yay! Thanks for the tips and suggestion for shutterfly...we just might order our christmas cards there, now, too! Love your family pics...I checked out the photo blog with all of your pics from the session and had another crying fit (remember the parking lot break down at WalMart last time)? You gotta stop doing that to your preggo/emotional/crazy friend here! haha! Seriously, though, you have a beautiful family and we miss you tons! Love ya, girl