Monday, October 17, 2011

Kylea's Pinkalicious 5th Birthday!

 
Delivering her invites and pinkalicious cookies with her new princess scooter
 
I seriously can't believe my little Ea girl is already 5! We had so much fun planning her Pinkalicious party together, her and I. She's quite the party planner these days. She did let me surprise her with a lot of the decor and games though and she even kept her eyes closed when it came time to take the cake out of our fridge and bring it over to the clubhouse. She anxiously waited for her party to start while helping Jon blow up tons of pink and green balloons. :)
Kylea is such a smart, loving, sassy, beautiful girl and we are SO blessed to have her in our family. We love you Ea girl!
 
 
 
Pink tutus for the girls and green capes for the boys

Activities/Games: coloring, decorating paper cupcakes with stickers, Pinkalicious Bingo, Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake, pass around the cupcake bean bag, and a Pinkalicious cupcake pinata, of course!
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are so lucky to have so many great friends here to celebrate with! Thanks again to all these lovely ladies who helped make this party pinkatastic! ;) (And Danica, for the amazing pics once again!)

13 comments:

Christen said...

You are unbelievable! Un.be.liev.able. You put my pink party to shame! So glad she had a fun party -- just wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Love you Kylea and HAPPY #5!!

Rachel said...

Wow!!!!!! That looks absolutely amazing! You always do things with such class. What a fun party!

owona said...

What a special day...looks a-mazing!! I'm sure Ea will remember her 5th birthday forever as a day where she truly was celebrated! You are amazing, Lis! We love you Ea, and we were thinking of you!! Happy Birthday!!

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

wow great party planning skills lis! can't believe ea is 5. i love the pic with her and her scooter. miss you guys!

Flávia Mariotto said...

Cute as usual! Everything looks so well organized and well thought! Way to go Lis! Kylea lookscuter than ever and very very happy... I would be too if it was my bday party!:) Love ya

Kendra said...

WOW- you are my official party planner, how much do you charge an hour???

The Sherman's said...

Such a cute party! Wow on all the amazing details. I can't believe Kylea is five! I mean I should since Avery is too, but I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Happy Birthday Kylea!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Kylea!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! Lissa what an AMAZING party!!!! You are so talented! Glad you had fun celebrating such a sweet girl! Miss you!

Calley said...

No one can top a Lissa Rucker party! Adorable, all of it!

Ben N Nessa said...

A-MAZING PARTY!!!!! The decorations and food look great and the kids look like they are having a BLAST! You are awesome, Lis.

The Wolf Family said...

Seriously?? I mean, Seriously!? You're amazing! and who would have guessed Kylea could continue to get more beautiful!! We miss your fam SOO MUCH! Sure do love you guys! Happy bday EA!

marcy said...

I want to be a Pinkalicious Grandma :)

Dallings said...

I had to do a double take when I saw your party spread. Wow Lissa your good! She is adorable in her party attire. She is a sweetheart.