Sunday, April 15, 2012

St. Patty's Day!

The kids woke up to a sneaky leprechaun trail and chased it downstairs to the laminated rainbow and pots of treats. Funny story about the laminated, rainbow hearts...so I laminated them last year because I was tired of cutting them out every year and Kylea actually noticed and was blown away that the silly leprechauns would use my laminator to laminate them, haha too funny! Anyway, I love Kylea's face when she saw the pot of treats.

Then we enjoyed a rainbow breakfast together. It was much better than last year's green breakfast. I made green eggs, pancakes and milk and they were hard to eat. There's just something about green foods for breakfast.
More about Easter to come...

5 comments:

Flávia Mariotto said...

You are such a thoughtful mom!! How cute! I loved Kylea's face too!!! You kids are just so adorable!

Ben N Nessa said...

HAHAHAHAHA KYLEA! Love it :) Ummm, want to raise Chloe? I am the most uncreative Mom ever!

Danica said...

You are just too cute Lis!! What a fun breakfast and leprechaun treats!

Lindsay said...

You are such a fun mom!!

owona said...

So much fun!!