Monday, September 29, 2008

Before our trip to the NW...

The bubble blower has been a big hit this summer! Kylea goes through jugs of bubble soap each week! I love it because now I don't get light-headed from blowing a million bubbles! ;) The sandbox is another must have! Here's Kylea busy as a bee making a picture for Jon. We left him a bag filled with surprises (pictures, candy,...) for each day that we were gone on our trip so he wouldn't miss us too badly. :) Thanks for the cute dresses Grammy! Kylea had a lot of fun opening the box you sent and she loves her new pretty dresses! XOXO!

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Kylea cracks me up :) Thanks for posting all of the cute pictures. We can't wait to see you guys again!

owona said...

I LOVE bubbles too! Next time I see you guys, we'll have to have a bubble party! And, look how cute she is...such a poser! Did Jon like all the goodies you left?? I'm sure he did!