Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oregon, here we come...

Our flight to Oregon was actually better than I thought it'd be. A miracle happened on each of the 2 flights...there was one extra seat right next to me so Kylea didn't have to sit on my lap. Can I just say Hallelujah! She was so excited about being on an airplane and looking out the window. All the toys, books, treats,...I bought came in handy too. It was like an early Christmas, but hey whatever it takes, right! :) Then, the very next day we threw a bridal shower for my lil sister, Molly. The erotic glow-in-the-dark dice were a big hit....even Mom had to check them out, haha! Love ya sis! This is my "trying to not show braces" smile...um yeah, it doesn't really work! ;)

Stay tuned! There's more to come...

5 comments:

Monique said...

I love the picture of Molly & you, you both are so pretty! I wish I could have been there for the shower, and wedding.
Love
Monique

Calley said...

1) Your hair, I LOVE it! The color, the cut,...you're just so dark and mysterious now or something!
2) You Shorten girls are too dang skinny! :)
3) I really, really, REALLY wish I could've seen you when you visited! Darn babies, darn bridal showers. TELL me you're going to Oregon for Christmas, say it right now!
4) And, we miss your guts. The end!

Olsens said...

You and your sister could pass as twins.

Ben N Nessa said...

You and Molly look like twins ;) Love all of these pictures...

owona said...

Ok, I still don't know how you flew cross-country with an almost two-year-old by yourself. You're superwoman! I'm glad you lucked out and got the extra seat, though. Thank goodness for little miracles! Kylea cracks me up...she's such a cheeser!

Molly's bridal shower looks so fun! You guys are the cutest fam ever! I'm glad you had a good time!