Friday, October 10, 2008

My worst nightmare came true today!

Kylea woke up from her nap yelling "Mommy yucky!" I thought I would find a bug in her crib, but to my horror I found poop instead. First I saw some smeared on the sheet so I thought that it had just leaked out, but then I looked at her and noticed that she was diaperless and soon found out that the damage was much worse. All I could do was gasp as I discovered that there was poop everywhere. I mean everywhere...on her clothes, blankets, stuffed animals, books! I guess all my gasping scared her so she started to scream as I lifted her out of her crib and headed toward the bathroom. After I hosed her off and got her dressed and calmed down, she looked at me and said (in the cutest, most innocent voice) "Sorry Mommy." After cleaning it all up, I thought to myself "How could such a nightmare (involving poop) turn into such a 'melt your heart' experience?" Kids...they'll do that to you! :)

6 comments:

Christen said...

EEEEWWWW!!!! That is so one of my nightmares, too. That and throw up which I have done and hated.

What a cutie, that little Kylea. She knows how to make her mommy smile! :)

Nicole said...

Gross! I have that same nightmare...cgree with throw up...have done it and almost made me it the same time.

Such a cute girl you have!

Olsens said...

Oh my goodness! That happened to me a few weeks ago but with Mark. :) JK! Kylea is cute. How funny.

Ben N Nessa said...

HAHA!!! Gotta love her :)

owona said...

That's just wrong...

Monique said...

Man luckily that hasn't happened to me... yet (knock on wood).
love
Monique