Sunday, November 2, 2008

A morning of music

After 2 time outs and 3 attempts to get in her carseat, we finally made it to the Music Time Halloween Party. Does anyone else have that wonderful problem or am I the lucky one? ;) For some reason, Kylea refuses to get in her carseat, even if we're going some place fun that she wants to go to, like the Halloween Party! I don't get it...I guess it's just part of being 2. Anyway, she had a great time at the party and loved the cookies with orange filling. It's so funny because she sings all the music time songs at home, but when we're at singing time she is so shy. I know, Kylea...shy!?! It's really weird. It was fun to see all the kiddos in their cute costumes and the treats were delish! Yay for singing time! :)

1 comment:

owona said...

Wow! You guys sure are busy! I obviously don't have the carseat problem (yet), but it sounds very frustrating! Did she just start doing that? Silly girl! And, shy? Nah, I don't believe you! At least she liked the goodies (that's my girl)!