Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

Kylea, Eliza & Sadie getting ready to trick-or-treat! Mark, Sadie, Ashley, Lis, Kylea and scary Jon...The Olsens invited us to Hanover Street to check out the houses decked out in Halloween decor (which I didn't get any good pics of because it was too dark, but oh well). Aaron & Drew came too. It was lots of fun! Kylea caught on to the whole trick-or-treating thing real quick. She filled her pink pumpkin with lots of yummies and even shared them with us on the car ride home...what a sweetie!

4 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

How sweet....

Calley said...

She's so hip hop, even in the cold. AND, I believe I need an update from you...'hem 'hem.. :)

The Robisons said...

I love your cute family! Lylea looked adorable!!! Happy birthday to her...sorry, things have been crazy and I dodn't get to write on her birthday post!!! Hope all is well...

owona said...

Lookin' good! Gotta love the pink pumpkin! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time!