Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ravin' in our new Rav4

So I totally forgot to post that we got a new car!...well, a new "used" car! :) We looked at it before Kylea and I left on our trip to the NW and Jon made the deal while we were gone. It's a 2004 and we got a really good deal on it! It even gets better gas mileage than our Camry. It's so great having 2 cars, especially now that Jon's schedule is so random. It's nice that he can come home if he finishes early (which is rare), but hey it's still nice to be able to see him a little bit more. Kylea loves the new car too! She says "Let's go in Mama's white car and Dada's black car."

5 comments:

The Robisons said...

YAY! When your hubby is in school, a 2nd car is a must!!!! Gene and I went 6 YEARS with just one...we're lucky to all still be alive (I was goin' out of my mind!!!!) Come and go as you please and not have to worry about picking up...dropping off...you know!

Calley said...

Go Ruckers! Sweet little ride. I agree, its absolutely essential to have 2 cars when a husband is in school. Or is not in school. Pretty much its always essential alright?! You guys deserve it, congrats!
PS. I'm still working on my big thank-u email for what a cute little package you sent our fam fam! Summer carries all her little trinkets in her backpack and sleeps with them at night. She also said "these guys rock my socks!" so you're all good in her book :)

Ben N Nessa said...

AWESOME!!!! :)

owona said...

Yay! I love your new ride! That is soooooo convenient! By the way, thanks for the call on Saturday - - the shower was amazing, and yes, that was a "good cry." We love you guys!

Janelle said...

Hey Lis,
Luv the new car! I can't wait until we have 2! I made the collage on my blog at Picture2Life. I finally figured out I couldn't make one with picasa because we have a mac:( But this website is ok.