Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funny!

The other day I was cutting some pictures out for a FHE group that I'm in now and this is what Kylea said to me...
"I'm so impressed how you cut those princess. I'm just so impressed!"
She's such a sweetheart...always giving compliments every day. Oh and I'm always a different princess each day...Princess Tiana, Princess Olivia,...and then there's King Daddy and Prince Kade. Most of the time she's Princess Cinderelly...her favorite princess and movie. :) If you ever want to come to a royal tea party or royal ball, come on over to our house...we have several throughout the day! :)
P.S. Thanks for the fun dress up Gramma Cindy!

3 comments:

owona said...

She is hilarious! I just love her! i bet it's hard to get anything done around there because you're having too much fun with Ea! She's definitely a big time CUTIE!

Aly said...

She and Jayci should get together! She freaks out if I call her Jayci because she is always a different princess (I never know which one she is at any given moment). Who is princess olivia? Kylea is adorable!

pmkennedy said...

What a CUTE little girl! Laurie has endless tea parties as well, and rangles in both her brothers, what good sports they are!