Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crack up!

 

Kylea continues to crack us up every day and Kade is always cracking up all day long. He's such a happy little guy. It's fun to see him laugh and play with Kylea now. We are so blessed to have such great kiddos!
Here's a conversation between Jon and Ea last night after she kept getting out of her bed...
Jon: "Kylea, didn't you hear what I told you about staying in your bed? It's bedtime. Where are your listening ears? Did you lose them at preschool today?"
Ea: "No, I didn't lose them Daddy. They are just broken. They don't work anymore."
Haha, that explains why she has such a hard time listening to me all day. I guess I know what she's getting for Christmas...a pair of new listening ears!
Posted by Picasa

P.S. This pic was taken by our friend, Danica, here in St. Louis. She does amazing photography!

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Hahahahahaha....she's so witty! Love it :) I can't wait to hear the thing she says when she's a teenager! Love all of the new pictures that your friend took of Kylea and Kade. They are gorgeous :)

owona said...

Hi-larious! Your kiddos are just to cute! Love the pic, too!