Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday Jonnie!

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
So I thought it would be fun to throw a surprise birthday party for Jon this year and the party turned out great, but it was a day late. I got food poisoning the morning of his birthday (sad for him!) so I had to reschedule his "surprise" party for the next day. It was fun decorating in a golf theme (one of his favorite sports) and I definitely couldn't have pulled it off without the help from my 2 great friends here, Lili & Danica. Thanks ladies ;) I'm glad I could do something special for Jon cause he's one special guy. Okay, okay that was super cheesy, but true! :) Happy Birthday Jonnie! Thanks for taking care of me on YOUR birthday! Now that's love!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

so cute, Lissa! I love all the little details.

Ben N Nessa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this party! It is darling! :) Glad it was a fun! Miss you guys! Happy 29th to Jon!

The Sherman's said...

Oh my heck Lissa, that is the cutest party! Everything looks awesome. Sorry you were sick. Happy Birthday Jon!

owona said...

Wow! You outdid yourself, my friend!! Amazing party and it looks like Jon enjoyed every second of it! Love the family pic and glad you're feeling better! Love ya!! -Tiff

Aly said...

Cute party! All of the decorations are amazing. WHat a good wife. Oh, and Happy Birthday, Jon!